Profit Through Picking
As input costs increase but prices remain steady it is imperative to increase value with higher production yields using proper harvesting techniques. Properly trained staff, team organization and appropriate equipment can all contribute to product-loss reduction increasing farm income overall.
Offering competitive wages and better working conditions increase worker satisfaction and encourage employee recruitment. Workers satisfied with their position and happy with the organization will harvest efficiently increasing farm profit.
During the workshop, Sylvan experts will review:
- How to efficiently train employees
- The best equipment for harvesting
- How to increase yields through strategy and supervision
- How to reduce losses through quality control
- How to reduce waste and how to increase hygiene level
Together these techniques will help growers achieve increased “Profit through Picking”.